1. How to shop at Ivanyoung.com?
We are an online fashion portal and accept orders via our website or in-store bespoke services.
- First, head to ivanyoung.com
- When you see something you wish to purchase, click ‘Add to Bag’. You may also review all the items by clicking on the ‘Bag’ icon at the top right of the page
- You may change how many units of each item you wish to purchase by changing the number under the ‘Quantity’ column
- If you have a voucher or promo code, input it into the ‘Promo Code’ box and hit ‘Apply’ to redeem your discount. The total amount will then be readjusted
- Once you’ve rechecked the details of your cart and are ready to place your order, click on ‘Secure Checkout, fill in the required fields, and ‘Proceed to Payment’ to select your preferred payment method
- Be sure to review your purchase one last time before completing the payment process
- You will receive an order confirmation email shortly after you have placed your order
2. Can I cancel my order?
Once the order has been processed, you will receive a confirmation email from us. Unfortunately, it is not possible to cancel your order. However, if you change your mind you may return unopened and unused products to us.
3. Can I amend an order after I have placed one?
Unfortunately, you will be unable to make changes such as adding a promo code, removing/adding an item, or canceling an order once payment has been made. You may, however, get in touch with us if you need to change your delivery address provided the items have not been shipped out yet.
4. Can I return purchased items?
Absolutely. Please contact email@example.com within seven (7) days of receiving the item. Please note that sale items are not refundable or exchangeable and that we only accept the return of unopened and unused items.
5. What do I do if I'm having problems with my promo code/voucher?
When faced with input or application issues, kindly check the following:
- That your voucher/code has not expired
- That the voucher/code is not for one-time use only and has already been redeemed
- That you are not trying to input more than one code, as each order only accepts one (1)
- That the code may not be valid for use on the brand you’re trying to purchase
- That you’re not using a non-participating debit or credit card for the promoted discount
6. Can I exchange an item if it's been delivered faulty?
Yes, please contact our customer service by WhatsApp us at +011-2299 5151 or via email at firstname.lastname@example.org if you find any faulty products among delivered items. Be sure to include your order number, product details, and a photo of the item in question in your query. Please do not discard the faulty product as it will be collected from one of our couriers.
7. How does shipping works?
Once you have selected your item and proceeded to the checkout page, delivery charges will be added to your purchase. Deliveries within Malaysia can be expected within one to three (1-3) working days from order placement, while international orders vary, depending on where you are. Please refer to our Shipping Policy for more info.
8. What if I have a query about a certain item?
Ivan Young tries to give you as much information as possible about the items we carry, including the description of items, and the size chart. However, if you have a question that our guide does not answer, you can email us at email@example.com with the product SKU and we will try our best to help.
9. What payment methods are offered?
You can pay by credit card, debit card, or bank transfer via Pay Pal and IPay88. Please refer to our payment page for types of cards and list of banks accepted.
10. Is your online payment system safe?
Yes - we use the latest certified security technology which means that you do not need to worry when using your credit or debit cards to make a purchase with Ivan Young.
11. Are prices negotiable?
No. Prices are fixed and the amounts indicated on the website are final.
12. How do I contact customer service?
You may WhatsApp us at +011-2299 5151 or via email at firstname.lastname@example.org